For a river view with a roof overhead.
There are 4 camping cabins with beautiful river views. Each cabin is equipped with a fold-down full-size bed, loft, lights and outlets, baseboard heat, a ceiling fan, storage space, and a table and bench. The full size bed folds up into the wall during the day and sleeps 2 adults when pulled down at night. The loft is hardwood, has a low overhead, and will sleep up 3-4 small children OR 1-2 adults (extra fees apply). Each cabin has a parking space, picnic table and fire pit, trash can and shared freeze pump/water access.
Cabins do not have room for tents on the site.
What you should know:
- Check-in after 1pm, check-out by 12pm
- No smoking allowed in cabins.
- Cabins do not have A/C or running water inside.
- Campers are responsible for providing their own sheets and blankets (full size) and pillows. Remember to bring your own towels!
- Windows open and have screens.
- Only 1 vehicle allowed to park at the cabin. Limited overflow parking available on a first-come basis.
- Pets are allowed in the cabins. Please read our Pet Policy thoroughly before bringing your pet.
Camping Cabin (fee for family or 2 adults) = $55.00
Additional adult fee* (max 4 total) = $5.00
Weekly rate Cabin (pay for 6 nights, get 7th free) = $330.00
*Fees are per extra adult. No additional tents allowed on Cabin Sites. When making a reservation, please provide size of party.
Minimum 2-night stay on weekends. Some holidays may require a 3-night minimum stay on weekends.