Experience nature with a little more creature comfort.
SITES: 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, and 20
We have 7 sites along the campground road that are ideal for pop-up campers and provide optional water and electric hook-ups. The parking lot for these sites is very close, as are the playground, bathhouse, and general store. Some of these sites have a view of the river while others offer limited river viewing during the foliage season. Site 9, which is a walk-to site, is an ideal accompaniment to site 10. Sites 11, 12, and 21 are ideal for those wanting electric hook-up, close proximity to amenities, and to park their vehicle on their site.
SITES: RV1, RV2, and RV3
RV sites are located along the upper level of the campground near the bathhouse. Although the river is not visible from the RV sites, you cannot escape the sound of the spring water carving its way down the mountainside.
Important information regarding the RV sites: They are not pull-through, they are back-in with full hook-ups. We can only accommodate RVs up to 30 feet in length due to the campground layout and site size. Hook-up allows for a max of 30 amps.
What you should know:
- Check-in after 1 pm, check-out by 12 pm
- Each site, even RV sites, include a firepit and picnic table.
- Depending on the length of your pop-up, there may not be enough room to park on the site. Additional parking is available across from sites 12 - 16.
- Due to limited space, RV sites are not separated from each other by trees or other natural barriers. This allows for easier maneuverability.
- RV sites are separated from the bathhouse via a dense natural shrub and bamboo garden, so bathhouse is not visible.
Pop-up Site inc. water & electric = $31.00
RV Site inc. full hook-up (max 30ft in length) = $34.00
Additional adult fee* (max 4 total) = $5.00
Weekly rate Pop-up Site (pay for 6 nights, get 7th free) = $186.00
Weekly rate RV Site (pay for 6 nights, get 7th free) = $204.00
*Fees are per extra adult.
No additional tents allowed on Pop-up or RV Sites.