Please keep in mind that during peak season the sites and cabins fill up very quickly. We recommend at least 1 month in advance to reserve a weekend date, and at least 3 months to reserve holidays and during peak leaf change.
March 15 - Nov 15
Peak Leaf Change
Oct 1 - Nov 5
Check-in after 1pm
Check-out by 12pm
To make a reservation inquiry:
Call (540) 377-2066
Be sure to include:
- your information and phone number
- best time to reach you
- the dates you are interested in reserving
- the type of campsite or cabin you wish to reserve
- how many tents and people in your party
Please allow us 48 hours to respond.
Your reservation will only be secured once we contact you to confirm and finalize the details.
During our busy season, May through November, we require a deposit equal to one night's stay per site or cabin in order to hold the site or cabin for you. Each site and cabin requires 7 daysnotice.
Please very carefully read the following information about our Cancellation Policy.
- There is a minimum cancellation fee of $5.00 per site or cabin reserved, regardless of notice.
- With 7 days notice per site or cabin reserved we will refund your deposit less the $5.00 cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days notice of cancellation per site or cabin reserved will result in forfeiture of your entire deposit.
- The following notice must be given in order to receive a refund on a site or cabin reservation:
- 1 site or cabin = 7 days notice
- 2 sites or cabins = 14 days notice
- 3 sites or cabins = 21 days notice
- 4 sites or cabins = 28 days notice
Please note: We do not waive the cancellation fee due to inclement weather.